King Street Chronicle

Comments (0)

All King Street Chronicle Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• H

HeikeApr 8, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Sweat Pea! I just love the way your words flow so naturally. If I had to grade this article using a Common Core informational text writing rubric you would have earned a perfect score. Great job! You make it appear so effortless. I completely enjoy the topic variety that you cover. I am already looking forward to reading your next article.

Reply
  • S

Stephen HallApr 8, 2016 at 11:22 am

Once again you have written an outstanding article. I am very proud of you.

Reply
  • K

Kathy SchnefkeApr 7, 2016 at 9:03 pm

Bizzy your article is very thorough & informative. You know your topic very well. I love that you are helping Waterside school in Stamford, I did some work there several years ago & the kids were great! I’m sure they appreciate the gift of reading there is nothing better than that! Thanks for sharing your writing!

Reply
  • E

EbenApr 7, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Excellent material and very well written!! I can’t wait for the next one. Keep it up Elisabeth!!

Reply
  • C

ChadwickApr 7, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Very interesting! There is nothing more relaxing than reading.

Reply
  • R

Roseanne PanicciaApr 7, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Great collaboration between Convent of the Sacred Heart and Waterside School! Students helping students open the door to the world of knowledge and imagination. Very inspiring! Very well written. Keep up the good work Elisabeth

Reply
  • T

Tanja EllisApr 7, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Bizzy your dedication to supporting the libraries at Waterside is truly wonderful. Holding a book is such a wonderful thing. It engages the senses versus ipads pods and gizmos! Amazing that your project support person at Waterside is a fellow Sacred Heart alum. Thanks for the article- well done.

Reply
  • R

Roseanne PanicciaApr 6, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Great collaboration of Convent of the Sacred Heart with Waterside School! Students helping students open the door to the world of imagination. Very inspiring and well written. Thanks for another great article Elisabeth. Keep up the good work.

Reply
  • T

Tyler YusiApr 6, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Elisabeth, I absolutely love reading your articles. I have read all of them and i’m looking forward to reading more and more of your articles! You’re such an intellectual girl. I love you.

Reply
Activate Search
Traveling into the world of literature at the Sacred Heart book fair