Junior Gabi Pye enjoys cooking Brigadeiro, a traditional Brazilian dessert, with her family during the holidays.
Total time: 45 minutes
Quantity: 20 Brigadeiros
- One can condensed milk
- Two to three spoonfuls Nesquik chocolate powder
- One cup chocolate sprinkles
- Mix the condensed milk with the Nesquik chocolate powder.
- Place in the microwave for one-minute intervals, stirring it between every minute until it slightly hardens.
- Make tiny, circular balls and add sprinkles to them.
Featured Image Courtesy of braziliankitchenabroad.com