Miss Michaela Gorman ’05, Upper School Drama Teacher and Director of Drama Productions

Miss Gorman

A teacher who has supported me and helped me become a better student and an overall better person is Miss Gorman.  I have been at Sacred Heart for three years now, and if it was not for Miss Gorman, I do not think my experience here would have been as rewarding as it has been.  Her class is one that I am eager to attend every day.  I have learned so much about several different aspects of theater and this information has been taught to me in a patient and exciting manner.  Miss Gorman has created such a beautiful community here at Sacred Heart.  From the minute I walked into auditions for The Three Musketeers, I immediately felt supported and loved by everyone in the room.  Her commitment to her classes, the Upper School productions, and her students is so incredibly appreciated, and I hope that she knows that.  Miss Gorman’s patience and understanding with us offers a sense of comfort that is vital to my survival in high school.  She always has a smile on her face and is fully prepared to teach all of her students whether we are full of energy or recovering from staying up all night doing homework.  Learning from Miss Gorman has been such a beneficial experience for me and everyone who has been lucky enough to have her.

– Molly Kriskey ’23

Comments (0)

All King Street Chronicle Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *